Ringleader in the McDonald’s beat down has been taken into custody

mcdonald-fight

By The New York Daily News

The female brute who led the beating of a 15-year old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — a savage attack caught on video and shared across the globe — has been taken into custody, police said Thursday.

Charges are pending against the 17-year-old who was seen throwing haymakers at the outnumbered victim — and then stomping on her head after the teen went limp.

The unidentified aggressor, whose shirt was pulled off in the fight and kept up her attack wearing only a purple bra, has a long rap sheet, sources said.

Mayor de Blasio called the beatdown “horrendous.”

“The young ladies should be prosecuted and I believe the video evidence may be sufficient for that,” de Blasio said.

“It’s horrendous that a young girl would be attacked in such a fashion.”

The Monday assault inside the packed Flatbush Ave. eatery also drew the ire of NYPD Commissioner William Bratton.

“That type of behavior is not acceptable in any society and certainly is not going to be acceptable here in New York,” Bratton said.

“The behavior was outrageous and we’ll work very closely with the district attorney to ensure that it’s dealt with appropriately in the courts.”

Cops are hunting for “at least” five people involved in the fight, Boyce said.

The victim, who was rushed back to the hospital Wednesday after collapsing in her home, returned home Thursday morning, her grandmother said.

A police source said the victim appeared as if she had been beaten up by a pro boxer.

“Her face looked like a punching bag,” the source said. “Her nose was broken and she didn’t even know it.”

The wounded girl, despite her injuries, refused to cooperate with police, the source said.

When her parents came into her hospital room, the source added, she told her mother, “Don’t say anything.”

Even though the girl didn’t cooperate, the police have the power to make an arrest, the police source said.

“When something this violent happens and with the extent of the injuries this girl had, even though she didn’t want to press charges, the NYPD can step in and make an arrest,” the source said.

“The NYPD has to step in for the community. We would like her to file a complaint, though. It would go a long way if this went to trial.”

As the authorities were weighing charges against the chief aggressor, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams announced a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the other attackers.

Adams is personally putting up the cash, his office said.

A three-minute video captured the mob of girls punching, kicking, pulling and stomping on the pint-sized victim in front of dozens of onlookers.

Read More!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *