Have Sex To Keep These Diseases Away
Most people often do not know the health benefits of having sex. They associate healthy lifestyle with habits that are not always fun to engage in-like grueling workout or skipping dessert. But the fact is, many of the healthiest habits are also among the most rewarding.
Sex is a moderately intense exercise yet boosts various facets of our physical and mental health. So make it your aim to engage in safe sex. Engaging in sexual activity regularly is a sure-fire strategy to better health. Check out ways to know she wants sex from you.
Regular sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress, bolster self-esteem and foster feelings of intimacy and bonding between partners.
There is no gain saying that a healthy sex can provide a longer, healthier, and as many would agree more enjoyable life. The following are among the health benefits of sex:
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Those who are frequently having sex (more than once a week) have significantly higher level of immunoglobulin A. (IgA) which is the body first line of defense. Its work is to fight off any invading organism at their point of entry into the body. Thus, reduce or eliminate the need to activate the body immune system. This can be seen why people who constantly engages in sex falls sick less often than those who don’t.
- KEEPS THE HEART HEALTHY: According to findings, those who are frequently having sex (more than once in a week) are 45-50% less likely to develop heart disease than those who have sex once a month or less. As one engages in sex not only does the heart get exercised but also keeps level of estrogens and testosterone in balance, which is important to the heart.
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE LEVEL: Sexual activity and mostly sexual intercourse is sure way to better stress response and thus lowers blood pressure.
- PAIN RELIEVER: When having sex the body releases pain-reducing hormones that help to reduce back and leg pain, as well as pains associated to menstrual cramps, arthritis and headaches. In fact sexual activity can lead to partial or complete relief of headache in some migraine cluster headache patients according to a study.
- REDUCES THE RISK OF PROSTATE CANCER: Research has shown that men who ejaculate more than 20 times a month, through sexual intercourse or through masturbation have a lower risk of getting prostate cancer.
- HELPS TO IMPROVE SLEEP: After sex, the body releases relaxation-inducing hormones known as prolactin. Which help one to feel sleepy and nod off more quickly. Apart from that, the ‘’love hormone’’ oxytocin released during orgasm promotes sleep.
- BOOST LIBIDO: As often as one have sex, the more likely the person will like to keep doing it. There is a connection between our mental and physical being, so constantly having sex will make a person to always be in the mood for sex as the mind have been fine-tuned towards the ecstatic feeling that comes from sexual related activities. For women sex helps to increase vaginal lubrication, blood flow and elasticity of the vagina, which in turn make sexual activity more enjoyable.
- INCREASES INTIMACY BONDING: Sex and orgasm result in increased levels of oxytocin, which is also known as ‘’the love hormone’’ it helps one to feel bonded to a partner, and experience the empathic connections between them.
What more health benefits of sex did you know? Kindly add to our list collection by sharing it on the comment section below.